Portable cabins are an excellent choice for some extra space for businesses, offices, industrial use, or even as a home. Idiya provides premium quality portable cabins in New Zealand at an economical price that are easy to relocate, moisture resistant, rust-proof, and eco-friendly.
- Colour: Standard White
- Length: 2.5m
- Width: 5.8m
- Wall Height: 2.6m
- Door Height and Width: 1.8m x 0.85m
- Weight: 1100 KG
- Shape: Rectangular
- Built Type: Panel Build
- Primary Materials: Galvanized Steel, Steel
- Roof: 100mm Glass Wool for Roof
- Window: 0.9m x 0.9m Aluminium Sliding Window with Bars
- Internal Floor Covering: 18mm MGO Board for Ground Floor with Painted Surface
- Internal Wall Covering: 40mm IEPS Panel
- Usage: Office, Home
- Brand: Idiya
- Place of Origin: China
- High-quality material at a reasonable price
- Can be folded and easily shifted anywhere for re-use
- The walls and doors are made of IEPS panels
- The roof is insulated with glass wool for high-performance thermal insulation
- 100% rust and corrosion-proof
- SAA Certified switch and sockets
- Easy to fit and assemble anywhere
- Tough, durable, and eco-friendly
The ARMAGH Portable Container House has a strong structure made of galvanised steel. The walls are made of 40mm IEPS panels that are highly resistant to heat and cold.
It includes sliding windows with bars, IEPS panel doors, electrical supplies such as Lights, Sockets, Switches, SAA certified caravan plugs, Air Conditioner Socket, and an Electrical Box. Although, you would need a local electrician to connect your cabin to power.
The floor is made of moisture-resistant MGO board. The roof is insulated with glass wool which is ideal for long term thermal insulation performance.
The panels are lightweight; thus, the house can be easily folded and moved. It can be an excellent choice for industrial uses, offices, or as a mobile home. The container primarily comes in standard white colour, but you can customise the paint with an extra charge of $2000 on pre-order.
Why Buy This Folding Container House?
- Light-weight panels, easy to install
- Can be folded and quickly shifted anywhere
- Easy maintenance
- The walls are made of thermally insulated IEPS panels
- The roof is insulated with glass wool which has high-performance thermal insulation properties, doesn’t absorb any moisture from the environment, and is ideal for noise resistance
- The floor is made of MGO board which is also moisture-resistant
- The materials used are recyclable and eco-friendly
- The container is highly durable and can be reused
Not exactly what you’re looking for? No worries! Idiya offers a variety of portable container houses of both 2 bedroom design and empty design that are ideal to use as a home as well as easily transportable.
Looking for something else?
Explore from a diversity of portable cabins including shops, houses and portable toilets and pick according to your needs!
If you’re not from South Island, visit the North Island store for an exclusive collection of portable cabins of top-notch quality.
Learn more about Portable Houses on Wikipedia.