Portable cabins are an excellent choice for some extra space for businesses, offices, industrial use, or even as a home. Idiya provides premium quality portable cabins in New Zealand at an economical price that are easy to relocate, moisture resistant, rust-proof, and eco-friendly.
- Colour: White
- Open Size (LxWxH): 5.8m x 4.8m x 2.5m
- Close Size (LxWxH): 5.8m x 0.7m x 2.5m
- Door Height and Width: 1.8m x 0.85m
- Weight: 2000 KG
- Shape: Rectangular
- Built Type: Panel Build
- Primary Materials: Steel
- Roof: 100mm Glass Wool for Roof
- Window: 0.9m x 0.9m Aluminium Top-hung Windows (4 sets)
- Internal Floor Covering: 15mm Bamboo Plywood Board and 3.5mm PVC Tile
- Wall Covering: 50mm EPS Sandwich Panel
- Usage: Office, Home
- Brand: Idiya
- Place of Origin: China
- High-quality material at a reasonable price
- Expandable and can be easily relocated
- This expandable container has two bedrooms
- The walls are made of light-weight EPS panels
- The door is made of steel
- It contains four sets of top-hung aluminium windows
- The roof is insulated with glass wool for high-performance thermal insulation
- Adjustable floor level for uneven ground
- 100% rust and corrosion-proof
- SAA Certified switch and sockets
- Easy to fit and assemble anywhere
- Tough, durable and eco-friendly
The INVERNESS Expandable container has a strong and highly durable steel structure. The walls are made of 50mm EPS panels that are highly resistant to heat and cold, ideal for preventing bacterial growth and maintaining low humidity.
It includes 2 bedrooms, 4 sets of aluminium top-hung windows, a door made of steel, electrical supplies such as Lights, Sockets, Switches, SAA certified caravan plugs, Air Conditioner Sockets, and an Electrical Box. Although, you would need a local electrician to connect your cabin to power.
The floor is made of scratch and moisture resistant bamboo plywood board and PVC tiles. The roof is insulated with glass wool which is ideal for long term thermal insulation performance.
The panels are lightweight, and thus the house can be easily expanded and moved. It can be an excellent choice for industrial uses, offices, or as a home. The container primarily comes in standard white colour, but you can customise the paint with an extra charge of $2000 on pre-order.
The INVERNESS+ Expandable Container with two bedrooms can be an ideal choice as an extension to your home too. If you’re looking for an expandable yet empty container, you can go for INVERNESS Expandable, Empty Design, White Colour portable container.
Why Buy INVERNESS+ Expandable Container?
- Light-weight panels, easy to install
- Can be expanded and easily shifted anywhere
- Easy maintenance
- The walls are made of thermally insulated, moisture resistant, lightweight EPS panels. EPS panels are also ideal for preventing bacterial growth
- The roof is insulated with glass wool which has high-performance thermal insulation properties, doesn’t absorb any moisture from the environment, and is ideal for resisting noise pollution
- The floor is made of highly durable, scratch-resistant bamboo plywood board and highly moisture resistant PVC tiles.
- The floor level can be adjusted if the ground is not perfectly levelled
- The materials used are recyclable and eco-friendly
- The container is highly durable and can be reused
Not exactly what you’re looking for? No worries! Idiya offers a variety of portable container houses of both 2 bedroom design and empty design that are ideal to use as a home as well as easily transportable.
Looking for something else?
Explore from a diversity of portable cabins including shops, houses and portable toilets and pick according to your needs!
If you’re not from South Island, visit the North Island store for an exclusive collection of portable cabins of top-notch quality.
Learn more about Portable Houses on Wikipedia.